At Trustology we recognise that B2B sales is the lifeblood of our business. As a company at the forefront of the Cryptoasset industry we are seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving product demonstrations and attending (virtual and physical) networking events, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
We’re a passionate, energetic small team of techies. We know how to work hard, have fun and be agile. As our company is growing, we’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated self-starter who brings the best of both worlds - a passion for providing solutions for customers and a fascination with the world of crypto and DeFi.
As a sales representative you will be accountable for:
- Representing our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meeting weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generating leads and building relationships
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Developing and implementing our international action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjusting sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
You will be expected to:
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business
- Quickly obtain in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with our sales development rep and sales manager to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills we’re looking for:
- CRM experience e.g. HubSpot, SalesForce.
- Familiarity with prospecting tools e.g. LinkedHub
- Experience selling complex technical software
- Able to communicate with clients & colleagues to build rapport
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
- Experience working, or a demonstrable interest, in cryptoassets and DeFi
What to expect:
- Remote first working environment with biweekly travel into London on
planned team meetup day when required
- Macbook provided
This role is ideally suited for an individual with 3-5 years of sales experience in the technical / software industry
Interested in applying?
If you'd like to apply for this role then please fill out the form below and we'll be in contact.